Tuesday, May 01, 2007

little pockets of time...

Now Playing : I Miss Me - Brad Cotter

April’s being one of my busiest months yet… wushu competition, three concurrent dance courses, 12 sets of essays to mark for CA2, setting of the mid-year paper, typing of remarks for the mid-year, translation assignment and exam, plays/films/dinners in the weekends and the weekly social dance nights… have hardly any time to sit down for a meal unless it’s a pre-arranged dinner date…

Which is why I appreciate the little pockets of time… one hour or two in between places I have to be and people I have to meet… an hour or two at a café… time to scribble a few thoughts or just to sit and daze… time which belongs to no one but myself… time when I can clear my mind and keep bad thoughts at a bay…

Still, I’m thankful for all in my life… everything that makes me alive… work that fills my days with purpose… the plays and films that fill my soul… friends that goes beyond the word “friend” that makes me feel cherished and blessed… I have angels in my life...


I'm not the same... Just someone else using my name...
I wish you'll come back... coz I miss me...

No comments:

Post a Comment