Monday, December 19, 2005

Home sweet home…

Now Playing: Silver Bells - Kenny G


Reached home and am sick… miss Boston and P terribly… miss the days of lazing around in the room with snow on the windowsills and hot tea in hand and good book on the lap… miss being able to bug P to go out and the laughter in the crisp, cold air…. Didn’t get enough of either this time with the usual two months cut down to two weeks and the days in New York…

Wrote the diary of the past few days manually during transit in Detroit and am too lazy to repeat here esp with me sniffling and coughing every few minutes… have to report to sch in awhile too…and can anyone tell I’m feeling sorry for myself? Ugh, have to snap out of this…

Having my short list of 20 Christmas songs on a loop to keep me uplifted and in a X’mas mood… miss 106.7 with their endless christmas songs...

Two weeks left of holidays… minus the days I have to go to sch, I have approx 9-8 days to myself… want to watch a few films, Narnia, Pride and Prejudice and Geisha when it comes out… anyone interested call me…

No comments:

Post a Comment