Thursday, November 24, 2005

xenbar

Now Playing: 逍遥叹 - 胡歌

Tired....Today was the last day of the course and I really should type my notes out... but my bones feel like liquid...

Met Fen for dinner just now. She had lots of work due tmr, but I still pulled her to xenbar for a hour of dancing... She's way too kind as she said... Haven't seen her for a year, apparently she went thru another r'ship... but she's still the same girl I met back in jc... sometimes, life works in ways we can't understand... and we take more detours than we want. but as long as things work out in the end... everything will end up alright... hope things work out for you faster...

Xenbar is way smaller than I expected... cosier somehow. 7 bucks for a hour of dancing is abit steep... esp when we spent 1 hour waiting first... but its an alternative when I can't make it for jitterbugs's friday social and still want to keep to my at-least-once-a-week dance resolution. And guys there take the initiative to ask girls to dance! Danced with almost all the guys there and I don't spend as much time waiting in between dances as I do at Jitters.

Back to school again tmr and friday... back to work.. (somehow the 3 day workshop doesn't feel like work at all!). Feeling slightly despondent. Well... at least there's Rent on Friday to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment