Monday, November 21, 2005

Upcoming stuff...

Now Playing: Good Night - Emi Fujita

The upcoming week is another busy one… with 3 full day courses from Mon to Wed on drama technique. Starting at the unearthly hour of 830am. A reason why I really should go to bed when I finish this entry. Now old liaoz… can’t do late nights without repercussions. Not that that’s stopping me…

Back to school again on Thursday for the last few details for the China Immersion Trip. Have to figure out a way to inform all the kids to come back on Thurs. Seeing how I left the contact list in school, it seems to be an impossible task. Except I have one of them on my msn list. (And I just missed him!) Now to cross my fingers and hope he comes online tmr.

Haiz. I’m flying on Sat and I haven’t done anything to prepare yet. Bags unpacked, Currency unchanged, necessities unbought. I’m such a very bad example. And I have activities lined up every single night for the remaining five nights. All planned to end around midnite except for Pilates and dinner with Xuan on Thursday.

Which reminds me, my last pilates class left me with aching muscles that screamed at me that regular classes are a necessity. God, 3 weeks of missing class is something I should never repeat. But I’m going to miss 4 straight classes after this week! The class after that is not a class I’m looking forward to….

And not to mention the NYC trip. Flying the very next day at 4am after I land and I still squeezed a play in between. My dad thinks I’m better off doing hara-kiri. Lew came back on Mon to plan the trip. I managed to find salsa clubs and a workshop to attend in Cambridge as well. P says he can make plans to be in NYC on the 4th itself as he’s doing a interview in NYC on the 2nd anyway. The tentative plans look good, now to find a time to cash my usd check.

Managed to catch up with this incorrigible brother of mine as well. He leads a way more interesting life than I do! I envy his free and easy uni life…Of all my past years, the uni years were definitely the best…

Bought 5 cds recently in a mad cd-shopping spree… Includes a 4-cd salsa set which gives me no excuse for not practicing at home. Also bought Corrinne May’s cds, was recently introduced to her songs and I love her heartfelt lyrics and simple melodies. The feelings just seems so real and the lyrics rings true. Also bought a Chinese folk singer 2-cd set. Originally wanted to just pirate the cds off Shuhui who said she’ll be buying them and I wasn’t so sure I’ll like all his songs. (just wanted that one song). But in the end, decided to just show support for the local folk music scene. After all, his efforts in upholding the Xin Yao spirit is worth the support.


And now… iTunes is playing “Good Night”…. Even my music collection is telling me to sleep…

“Now’s the time to say good night… good night, sleep tight….”

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    time zone settings has been fixed, so 12:15am now correctly reflects the time this entry was posted.

    ReplyDelete