Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Coastal Road Trip


Had a interesting weekend...

went to Providence, RI and Plymouth, MA on Saturday...quite fun...reminded me of the weekend road trips P and I took in Seattle and Vancouver. Driving for ages, and walking around in foreign yet familiar cities. Especially the drive back in the sunset, reminiscence of the drive back from Vancouver, both highways and skies awash in gold and burgundy.

Sunday was spent relaxing at home in the morning, then went to the Mayfair at Harvard Sq in the afternoon. It was fun, carnivalesque in a way. White tents and free tasting and carousals for kids. There's the huge water-bed like thing that I used to love as a child. Alas, I can never play on it now. Dinner was at Porter, sushi rolls :)

All in all... a wonderful weekend... at the expense of P's Pacman, as he is fond to remind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment