Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Monday Blues

I got this poll from a beauty blog I read occasionally. She does these polls every Monday and I found them fun to read. This week's poll seems especially quirky and made me want to answer - and it's a easy way to kinda keep up on my blog which I have been finding oddly hard to do!

1. Mood:

A little blue, but not really. I can't believe it's August already. Before I know it, it's going to be Christmas and a year would have flew by without my even knowing.

2. Chanel No. 5 — love it or leave it?

I remember it's a very synthetic fragrance. So, nope.

3. How often do you exfoliate?

For my face, at least once a week. For my body, usually when I find my skin feeling flaky, so not as often as I should.

4. Do you enjoy cleaning?

no. I wish I can hire a cleaner as the husband often suggest. But we live in such a tiny apartment that hiring a cleaner would be a joke.

5. One of your weird quirks?

hm. I use a face mask on my feet? I like to wear sandals and frequently forget to use moisturizer on them so my feet get really dry. I have this huge tube of marine mud mask that I can't imagine ever finishing so every now and then when I feel the feet getting too dry and ugly, I'll slather the mask over them and leave them on for 20 mins (while sitting on the toilet seat with a book). It seems to work as the feet aren't as icky as they used to be.

6. One of your oldest pieces of jewelry?

a moonstone pendent. I've had it since I was fifteen and wore it everyday until I was eighteen (under my uniform on a gold chain masquerading as a religious piece, it's a wonder I didn't get caught by the discipline mistress!) The chain and hook broke and was replaced twice I think. I still wear it occasionally and it has great sentimental value.

7. Are you a card shark?

I enjoy the occasional game of dai dee, but no, not really. I find gambling interesting only if you do it with friends and gossip.

8. Would you ever get a tattoo of your pet?

I don't have a pet but entertain the thought of a tattoo. except I have no threshold for pain.

9. Eyes/lips/cheeks?

I'm not wearing foundation/blush today, but I'm trying out Shiseido hydroshadow in violet. Lips is tokidoki gelato, grape color.

10. Weekly goals:

This is shaping up to be a busy week. Goals would be to finish all the food in the fridge and also do as much translation as possible before our anniversary getaway to Catalina Island next Mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment