Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Random Thoughts of the Day

Now Playing: Unfaithful - Rihanna


I die a little every Wednesday… if not physically, then mentally….

----
I hate the showers at One Raffles Quay. They run between scalding hot and freezing cold in seconds, fickle and temperamental lovers.

----

I have yet to meet a printer that doesn’t dislike me at first sight. Why???

----

I realize I have this ingrained reaction of asking for permission to leave a class and am genetically disposed to being late for class. Even during gym class, I’ll try to catch the eye of the instructor and receive a nod of acknowledgement before leaving the class with a peace of mind. And I feel guilty like hell if I’m late, even if nobody else really cares. And after more than a year, I still get a jolt sometimes when my kids ask me for permission to leave the class to go toilet/refill water/whatever. It’s like a reminder that I’m a teacher when I’m still a student mentally. Huh.

---

I miss jazz…

No comments:

Post a Comment