Saturday, December 30, 2006

post-travel update

Back for five days and its been school every, single day. Argh. 3 days worth of full day meetings and I spent the entire day at school finishing up misc. stuff… its amazing how many little things can accumulated and take you up to 9 hours to do.

A few good things, I’ve cleared both my room and office tables! This is a major feat as anyone who has seen the state of both tables prior-clearing will attest. Now the Swiss mountains on my room’s table are actually visible in all their magnificence. One of my new year’s resolution is to keep my tables clear. Okay, now that’s down in black and white, I’ll *have* to do it!

A year has swiftly gone by in a blink of an eye…. And a new year is about to begin. A brand new one as I’m not taking back my two classes. I’m going to miss them, especially my Sec. 1 babies… Was packing their books to hand over to their new teacher and I realize how much I’ll actually miss these kids… with their brashness and impetuousness. I thought I’ll follow them up to Sec. 2 and see them grow… They are my first real form class, my babies. Well… we’ll still be in the same school and I’ll just be tracking them on the side…

The days back been mostly school-filled and rain-drenched… went to the gym for two days…. Jazz first, which I missed so…and the outdoors gym. There’s something poetic about doing balance while listening to the patter of the rain at night… and the cooling breeze is so welcome during rpm…

Met up with jx on Wednesday too… it’s always a pleasure to see old friends… and he sweetly covered me all the way home… Met up with Sze Mei…. Enjoyed our gossip and ragging session… Went to the Loft dance performance and the National Museum with my family…

And that’s about all the activities I did…

Been feeling very tired ever since I came back thou… not sleeping well… its half jet lag and half I-don’t-know-what… want to rest, but not really able to… miss Bellevue and the lazing days… miss the Rockies and the breathtaking winter scenes… miss P too…

No comments:

Post a Comment