Monday, August 09, 2004

Fireworks


had an rare eventful day yesterday :)

as one of the precious days that I can sleep until I "wake naturally", I woke close to 11am. updated on the europe trip which I am lagging far far far behind :( haiz.. at this rate, I don't know when I will finish...

went to red star for a dim sum lunch with mom and dad :) delicously yummy... then its off to the Kwan Im Temple at waterloo. took some photos of fortune teller and one Qi Gong for Shutu. Not sure if they are any good thou... after seeing K's photos.. I discover that my photos are truly only for mine and P's memories'sake. well, as long as we can look at them and go "remember when..." when we are old... ^-^

went to the NTUC fair at Suntec in the afternoon and found my korean aloe vera drink! and going for only S$3.5! compared to the USD$5 in boston, this is too good to be true. esp since I am willing to pay exorbitant rates for this drink :)

went for the fireworks at Marina Bay in the evening. An act of near-insanity with the huge masses of people pressing and squeezing against each other... an ordeal to get there and another ordeal getting out... but still managed to take a few good photos and videos of the pretty lights for P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment