Monday, February 16, 2004

streaks and scribbles... and crystalized memories...

on feb 04
If anything proves that I can only get things done when I am stressed to the point of no return...

Always wanted to keep an online photo-journal... but lack of html skills, dislike of the existing blogs and simple procrastination lead to the years of "wanting" and nothing else. And here, at a point when I have commitments of thesis, master's application, a month long trip to plan, etc etc etc, I start a photo-journal...
bl
on nov 05
Always had a notebook with me for scribbling since I was a kid, or I would scribble on scrap pieces of paper everywhere...I do have a journal elsewhere for entries that are more.. hm... well thought out? But I hardly have any time for well-thought entries anymore... so decided to set up a journal for scribbling short records of my life and streaks of odd thoughts... hence... streaks and scribbles....

on oct 07
With many thanks to P... *hugs* .... for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment